As needed; at least two per year should be scheduled for organizational and review purposes held at the call of the Chairman or such times as the Board may determine.
Submissions for Upcoming Meetings
Dec 15, 2021
- Mike Thompson, Planning Commission Representative
- Jerry Ferris
- Sheila Lairson
- Scott Oxley
- Brian Retterer
- Paul Scheuermann
- Ed Syron
7 members - 6 residents, 1 Planning Commission Member. City Council approves all appointments.
Four-year terms. (1 Planning Commission Member, One-year term.)
- Hear and decide appeals where it is alleged that there is error in any order, requirement, decision or determination made by the Building and Zoning Inspector. Hear and decide requests concerning conditional uses as it is authorized to pass on by this zoning code.
- Authorized to authorize, upon appeal in specific cases, a variance from this Zoning Code as will not be contrary to the public interest.
- The Board of Zoning Appeals selects a Chairperson, a Vice Chairperson, and a Recording Secretary at the first meeting of each calendar year.
- Download here
- Questions? Contact Dan Boron, City Planner, DanB@cityofspringboro.com or 937-748-6183.
- Established by Charter, January 1979
- Springboro Charter - 9.08; Springboro Code - Chapter 274; 1262