- 6 p.m.
- 4th Monday of every month
- Council Chambers, City Building, 320 W. Central Avenue
View 2023 BPAC Meeting Schedule Opens a New Window.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- David Ciesko
- Lynne Collins
- Candi Morris
- John Nelson
- Cindy Sitzman
Duties and responsibilities are assigned by the City Manager. They will include the following, but will be broadened as the strategic planning process continues.
- Advising the Planning Commission, other City boards and commissions, and staff in implementing the Bicycle Friendly Community Action Plan in the City
- Recommending pathways of bicycle and pedestrian access in the community
- Promoting bicycle and pedestrian usage in the community
- The Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee may elect a Chairperson, a Vice Chairperson, and a Recording Secretary when convened
- Established by Resolution R-09-8, February 9, 2009
- (As a component of the Bicycle Friendly Community Action Plan)