- 5:30 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of every month (No meeting in July or December)
- SPARC and Go, 320 S. Main Street
- Jack Hanson, Council Representative
- Lynn Fields
- Ben Monnig
- John Nelson
- Evan Steffens
5 members - 4 residents, 1 Council Member
City Council approves all appointments. It is recommended that a least one of the non-Council members be experienced in landscaping, or have extensive knowledge of shade trees. However, such member shall not be engaged or employed in a business, which sells or plants trees in the Springboro community.
- Three-year terms; (1 Council Member, One-year term)
- To study, investigate, plan, devise and recommend to Council any action, program, plan or legislation which the Tree Authority shall determine to be necessary or advisable for the care, preservation, trimming, planting, replanting, removal or disposition of trees or shrubs in public ways, streets, alleys, parks or other property owned by the City of Springboro
- To regulate the planting, maintenance and removal of trees and shrubs on City property and rights-of-way, to ensure safety and promote aesthetics.
- To recommend to City Council the designation of any tree as a Monarch Tree
- To recommend the removal of any tree that has been identified as a threat to public health or safety
- Established by Ordinance, November 1995
- Springboro Code - Chapter 280.05