We’re bringing the heat with our Concerts in the Park Series at the North Park Amphitheater, 195 Tamarack Trail. Sing along to your favorite tunes as the City of Springboro and Park Board present a terrific lineup that includes 7 FREE concerts on Tuesday and Friday evenings.
In response to COVID-19 restrictions and the ongoing risk of coronavirus, the City will follow all recommendations from Warren County Health District and the State of Ohio. Please stay at home if you don’t feel well. The City will monitor the number of attendees, the seating area will be marked for social distancing and the following procedures will be implemented:
- Facial coverings are recommended but not required;
- Seating is open one hour prior to the start of the concert (6 p.m. for Tuesday concerts and 6:30 p.m. for Friday concerts);
- No chairs may be placed at the amphitheater in advance;
- Hand sanitation stations will be available in the concert area;
- Social distancing is encouraged in the seating areas and food and beverage lines;
- There will be one entrance and one exit for the seating area.
Please note that approvals for large gatherings along with other events may change, per the direction of the County or State. If new restrictions or orders are issued, we will update our Facebook page and website.
Tuesday concerts start at 7 p.m. and feature an eclectic mix of music along with concessions by the Rotary Club of Springboro.
Friday concerts start at 7:30 p.m. We’re keeping the classic rock flame burning with tribute bands. In addition, enjoy concessions by the Rotary Club of Springboro and food trucks by El Meson, Craves, Dickey’s BBQ and Kona Ice. Beer sales—supporting Wee Panthers Football will be available if approved by the State of Ohio.
Bring your own seating—we’re ready for summer!
July 10: The Little Mermen
July 14: Velvet Crush
July 17: The Heart of Rock & Roll—Tribute to Huey Lewis & The News
July 21: Drive
July 24: ABBA MIA—Tribute Band
July 28: MAD Women
July 31: Resurrection—Tribute to Journey
Visit our Facebook page or call 937-748-4343 for the latest updates.