The following Internet sites are good resources for finding more detailed information than what we have provided in this section. Some of the sites below were referenced in this section and some are additional resources.
- County Corp: Information concerning small business loans, community development block grant loans, etc.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS): Business tax registration information, filing for tax identification numbers, etc.
- The Job Center: Provide assistance with employee recruitment in the Dayton area
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation: Apply for coverage, search Internet library, file claims, etc.
- Ohio Department of Taxation: Business tax guides, business registration, etc.
- Ohio Secretary of State: List of filing forms for starting a business in Ohio
- U.S. Small Business Administration: Information on starting a business, writing a business plan, how to locate financing, etc.
- Warren County Economic Development: Provides information about local incentive programs and small business loans
- Warren County Small Business Development Center: Provides one-on-one business counseling and offers small business seminars
- Warren County, Ohio Means Jobs: Provide assistance with employee recruitment in Warren County