Local grocery stores change hours and/or limit the number of essential items for purchase
In response to the conoravirus (COVID-19), our Springboro grocery stores (and grocery/pharmacy) are working hard to take care of the large influx of shoppers in addition to stocking and cleaning. We are grateful for their dedication! Please note the following changes to their regular schedule and/or limit on certain items.
Kroger on Central Avenue - (937) 743-5900
- Store hours changed to 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily
- Exclusive shopping for seniors, 7 a.m. - 8 a.m. Monday - Thursday
- Limit of 3 each on essential items
Dorothy Lane Market on North Main Street - (937) 748-6800
- Store hours 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Senior Hours - 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. daily
- Limits on certain essential items
Drug Mart on Central Avenue - (937) 748-3000
- Store hours remain the same - 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m Monday thru Friday; Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Pharmacy hours - 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday; 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday and 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday
- No senior shopping time has been set
- Limit of 2 each on essential items