Beginning Wednesday, September 11, 2019, there will be two changes to your bulk items collection.
1) Bulk items will be picked up on WEDNESDAY of each week. Place large items, such as furniture,
carpet, etc. at the curb the evening before or by 6 a.m. Wednesday morning.
2) Residents will have to schedule a pickup for bulk items in advance - no later than 5 p.m. on Monday for Wednesday collection.
Call toll-free: (866) 797-9018
ACCEPTABLE BULK ITEMS INCLUDE:
• Appliances* - washer, dryer, dishwasher, water heater, microwave, stove, water softener.
• Mattress/Box Spring - must be wrapped in plastic secured with duct tape.
• Grills - propane tank removed; Push lawn mowers drained of oil and/or gas.
• Carpet/padding must be rolled into sections less than 4' & under 50 lbs.
• Furniture - upholstered items must be wrapped in plastic secured with duct tape.
• Storm doors and windows - Glass must be in a hard container or box, taped,
and marked "Broken Glass' to be collected.
• Sink or Toilet - toilet tank detached from bowl.
• Electronics - TV’s, computer monitors - screens taped.
* Freon must be removed from all appliances and tagged by a licensed heating
and cooling technician to be picked up. There is a $45 fee, payable in advance, for
all Freon-based appliances that do not have the Freon removed.
NON-ACCEPTABLE BULK ITEMS INCLUDE:
• Vehicle parts, tires, or vehicle batteries; no riding lawn mowers.
• Cement/concrete, dirt, rocks, sod, stones, or stumps.
• Construction material - drywall, shingles, lumber, or other building or remodeling debris.
• Propane tanks - regardless of size.
• Hazardous waste - such as paint, pesticides, motor oil, solvents or explosive items.