Trash Collection Program
If you are a new resident to Springboro, Call 937-748-4343 to set up water and trash collection services.
Rumpke provides trash hauling, recycling, yard waste and bulk-item pickups for City of Springboro residents. For service updates and reminders, send an email to email@example.com with your service address.
Collection Day: Thursday or Friday, depending on your address
Thursday map schedule
Friday map and schedule
call Rumpke, 1-800-828-8171.
- TRASH TOTER: You can use your own trash cans and trash bags. Rumpke 95-gallon carts (toters) are available for $3 each per month. Call 1-800-828-8171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bags and cans should not exceed 60 lbs.
- Drywall, concrete, bricks, dirt or rocks are not accepted. Contact Rumpke for disposal options.
- In accordance with federal law, Rumpke is not permitted to accept batteries, tires, liquids, combustible materials or any items identified as hazardous.
MISSED SERVICE: If your household was missed, please call Rumpke, 1-800-828-8171, to report.
Recycling is offered every-other-week on your service day. You will be on either the red or grey collection schedule. Check the street schedule, for your service week.
Recycling Program: every-other-week
- Acceptable items: You can recycle paper, cartons, cans, plastic bottles and jugs and glass bottles and jars. Cardboard boxes need to be flattened and tied into bundles. View a complete list of items that can be recycled
- Empty all items and place loose in the toter. Do not bag items.
Yard Waste Rumpke picks up yard waste April 1 - December 31. Leaves and grass clippings must be placed in environmentally friendly composting bags available at any local hardware store. You may also use your own trash can, provided it is clearly marked as a yard waste container. Loose shrubbery must be bundled and tied in lengths no larger than 4 feet long and 2 feet wide. Bundles should not exceed 50 lbs. Please note: NO DIRT OR MULCH IN COMPOSTING BAGS.
Bulk itemsRumpke will collect properly prepared large items on your pickup day along with your regular pickup. Please notify Rumpke 24 hours in advance to review preparation guidelines.
- Mattresses, box springs and upholstered furniture must be wrapped and sealed in plastic prior to collection.
- Freon must be properly removed. Visit the Rumpke website for details. Freon containing appliances require special handling procedures prior to pick-up.
- No construction materials, such as drywall, ceramic tile or concrete can be picked up. Paint may be disposed of in the trash as long as it is completely dried out. There are drying agents you can purchase at the hardware store, or another option is to absorb the paint with kitty litter.
Rumpke observes two holidays: Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Collection will be delayed one day if Christmas Day or New Year's Day lands on a scheduled pickup day.
Christmas tree pickup:Rumpke will pickup trees. Any tree over six feet must be cut in half. Remove all lights, decorations including tinsel. No flocking accepted.
Household Hazardous Waste/Not Accepted Items
If you have a need to dispose of any materials such as motor oil, paints, tires, construction materials, etc., please consult Warren County's Solid Waste District Website. The county provides a listing of all local entities that will collect those items for disposal.
For more information, please call us at 937-748-4343.