Starting New Water, Sewer & Trash Service
To start a new service...
To start new service, please call (937) 748-9721 or email Dee Dalton at firstname.lastname@example.org
To start a new service we need to know the following information:
- Are you buying or renting the home? If you are renting, we need to know who the owner is, and their mailing address.
- We need to have your address, phone number and/or any contact phone number you would like to provide.
- In whose name would you like the account?
You need to know the following information:
- Once you have signed up for water and sewer service, you will need
to specify a date for the City to read your water meter to begin the
- A water deposit of $199.00 is required. It is refundable after two
years of service or will be applied towards the final billing.
- Bills are due the 20th of each month. There is a 10% late fee for
any payments received after the 20th of each month. All bills are
mailed by the 1st of each month, so if you do not receive a bill by
the 5th of each month, please call (937) 748-9721 for your bill amount.
- Trash pickup is mandatory. Trash pickup day is every Tuesday. You
need to take everything down to the curb on Monday night to ensure
timely pick up.
- You can use your own trash cans and trash bags. If you choose, you
can rent a toter from Waste Management for $3.00 per month, by calling
them at 1-800-343-6047. They will bill you separately every six months
for the toter rental.
- Recycling is collected on an every other week basis. Please click on the following link for more information about the City's Recycling Program. If your home does not have a recycling toter, call (937) 748-9721
and we will deliver one to you.
- You can recycle glass jars, food and drink cans, egg cartons and
milk jugs. Newspapers need to be placed in a grocery bag and placed
in the recycling toter. Cardboard boxes need to be flattened and tied up
- Waste Management will pick up yard waste. However, leaves and grass
clippings must be placed in special environmentally friendly composting
bags, that are available at any local hardware store.
- Please call (937) 748-4343 to alert us to any large bulk items, such as washers, dryers, couches, and chairs you may be placing at
- If you are placing anything with freon at the curb for pick up, the freon must be removed first by a licensed
professional. Then please call Waste Management at 1-800-343-6047, to let them know what the item is. Waste Management can also remove the freon for $50 per item
by calling them before the pick up.
- No construction materials, such as drywall, ceramic tile or concrete can be picked up.
IN THIS SECTION
- Starting a New Service
- General Refuse Pick Info
- Holiday Refuse Pick Up Schedule
- Direct Payment Instructions
- Fire Hydrant Flushing
- CCR Report
- Backflow Prevention
- New Yard Waste Requirements
- Recycling Program
- Leaf Collection
- Water & Sewer Assistance Program
PIN Required! Email PIN request to email@example.com or call 937-748-9721