Starting New Water, Sewer & Trash Service
To start a new service...
To start new service, please call (937) 748-9721 or email Dee Dalton at firstname.lastname@example.org
To start a new service we need to know the following information:
- Are you buying or renting the home? If you are renting, we need to know who the owner is, and their mailing address.
- We need to have your address, phone number and/or any contact phone number you would like to provide.
- In whose name would you like the account?
You need to know the following information:
- Once you have signed up for water and sewer service, you will need
to specify a date for the City to read your water meter to begin the
- A water deposit of $199.00 is required. It is refundable after two
years of service or will be applied towards the final billing.
- Bills are due the 20th of each month. There is a 10% late fee for
any payments received after the 20th of each month. All bills are
mailed by the 1st of each month, so if you do not receive a bill by
the 5th of each month, please call (937) 748-9721 for your bill amount.
- Trash pickup is mandatory. Trash pickup day is every Tuesday. You
need to take everything down to the curb on Monday night to ensure
timely pick up.
- You can use your own trash cans and trash bags. If you choose, you
can rent a toter from Waste Management for $3.00 per month, by calling
them at 1-800-343-6047. They will bill you separately every six months
for the toter rental.
- Recycling is collected on an every other week basis. Recycling toters are provided by the City. Please click on the following link for more information about the City's Recycling Program. If your home does not have a recycling toter, call (937) 748-9721
and we will deliver one to you.
- You can recycle glass jars, food and drink cans, egg cartons and
milk jugs. Cardboard boxes need to be flattened and tied up
into bundles. A complete list of items that can be recycled can be found here.
- Waste Management will pick up yard waste. However, leaves and grass
clippings must be placed in special environmentally friendly composting
bags, that are available at any local hardware store.
- Please call (937) 748-4343 to alert us to any large bulk items, such as washers, dryers, couches, and chairs you may be placing at
- If you are placing anything with freon at the curb for pick up, the freon must be removed first by a licensed
professional. Then please call Waste Management at 1-800-343-6047, to let them know what the item is. Waste Management can also remove the freon for $50 per item
by calling them before the pick up.
- No construction materials, such as drywall, ceramic tile or concrete can be picked up.
IN THIS SECTION
- Starting a New Service
- General Refuse Pick Info
- Holiday Refuse Pick Up Schedule
- Direct Payment Instructions
- Fire Hydrant Flushing
- CCR Report
- Backflow Prevention
- New Yard Waste Requirements
- Recycling Program
- Leaf Collection
- Water & Sewer Assistance Program
PIN Required! Email PIN request to email@example.com or call 937-748-9721