City News & Updates
Springboro Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan
City of Springboro Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan
The Springboro Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan, when adopted, will serve as a guide for Springboro City Council, its boards and commissions including the Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) and City staff for making decisions on bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure and policies. The plan is being produced by the City and BPAC with the assistance of the consulting firm The Greenway Collaborative, Inc.
A copy of the draft Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan is available through the project website hosted by The Greenway Collaborative:
This draft report was presented on Wednesday, April 10th at the Springboro Planning Commission Work Session. The Planning Commission will be asked to recommend approval of the draft plan at their April 24th meeting at 6:00 p.m. City Council will consider the plan for adoption at their May 16th meeting at 7:00 p.m. Both meetings will take place in Council Chambers in the City Building located at 320 West Central Avenue.
BPAC was established by Springboro City Council in 2009 to help make Springboro a nationally recognized bike and pedestrian friendly community and to advise the City on pedestrian and bicycle matters. For more information regarding the Public Meeting, the Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan or BPAC in general please contact Dan Boron at (937) 748-6183 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN THIS SECTION
- Springboro Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan
- Water & Sewer Assistance Program
- Quarterly Tax Payment Reminder
- City Building Community Room
- Prescription Discount Drug Card Program
- Download the new City of Springboro App!
- 2013 Recycling Schedule
- New City Ward Map (Effective January 1, 2014)
- American Water Resources Letter to Residents
- Concerts In The Park
- Spring Into Summer - In the Boro!
- Property Maintenance Code Issues - Contact Number
- Rain Barrel Workshop - June 4